Book your session now using our online booking system.
Alternatively you can book over the phone by calling us on 01392 422 559. Our reception is open daily from 10am to 8pm for booking and other enquiries. Please call us if you wish to discuss birthday party, group bookings or have a voucher you wish to redeem.
Please be aware that we can get extremely busy at weekends and during school holidays. We strongly recommend you book in advance to avoid disappointment. However, on the day bookings are sometimes available and you can pop into the centre and book directly if you wish.
Clip n Climb at the Quay operate a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you find you are unable to attend or a member of your group can’t make us just call us 48 hours before your session – we can offer a refund or try to find an alternative session date and time (subject to availability).
To help you navigate through our online booking system, here’s a few things you need to know:
- Bookings can only be made by the adults (the “Customers”).
- Customers must be check-in at Reception with all the participants at least five minutes prior to the booked session.
- Customers have to enter their name, address, and contact detail and the then pay using a valid credit card to secure a booking (if you have a gift card, please call us to book).
- Customers do not need to pay for themselves (unless they want to climb!) but they much remain on-site throughout the session (on the viewing balcony or in the cafe).
- All participants must be a minimum of 4 years old and if they wish to take the Leap of Faith they much be atlas 1.2m (3ft 11″) tall.
To Help you plan your visit to Clip ‘n Climb, here’s a few things that you need to know:
- Please check-in at Reception at least five minutes prior to their booked session. The Reception is on the first floor of the Quay Climbing Centre.
- Your Clip ‘n Climb experience lasts 90 minutes beginning with a 30 minute safety briefing and kitting up session after which you will have approximately one hour in the arena (there will be a “last climb” call around 5 minutes from the end of the session).
- Please wear comfortable clothing and trainers and please note that we cannot allow any climbers into the arena wearing heeled or open toed shoes/sandals
- We advise you to visit the restroom before attending the safety briefing and getting harnessed up!
- The Leap of Faith is a spectacular add-on to the session and involves a climb to a 6 metre high platform from which participants attempt to jump to catch a trapeze. This is not included in the session price and has a minimum height requirement of 1.2m (3ft 11″). You can buy tickets online or on the day during your session.
If you want to make a group booking for your school, club or work place; arrange your hen or stag event; hire the arena here in Exeter for exclusive use or book a joint Clip ‘n Climb and Roped Climbing session then please give our friendly team a call on 01392 422559!